sanan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi,my name is sandra,getting nervous regarding this trip but i am sure it will be ok.never travelled alone before,any idea what the weather will be like?

sanan

sanan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi,is anyone out there i have posted a few questions but i have not heard from anyone,i am going on the china trip on the 17th may,do we need vacines for china?

sandra

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

Boy are you in for a treat!

I went on this trip on 15th March and it is all go, go, go. The weather will be good for your trip - although it was cold for us - because it is Spring there now. There is so much to see and do - fair takes your breath away.

What can I say - walking on the Great Wall - awesome!. Terracotta Army - amazing! You will be so glad you went.

I had vaccines because mine were 'out of date' - triple vaccine for diptheria, tetanus & polio (no choice) and also Hepatitus but I don't think these are compulsory. You can always check with your doctor. If you do have them make sure you don't leave it till last minute though.

Have a brilliant time! I know you will. As for travelling alone - you won't be alone because your tour manager is there to look after you 24/7 and make sure you don't feel 'left out'. You are going to make lots of new friends - believe me.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

dal
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi im going to china on the 10th may there seasons are the same as ours so it should be in its twentys.As for vacines you should be up to date on them but if your not sure you should visit doctors to be on the safe side im also nervous but so excited cant wait hope you enjoy your holiday 🙂
Jackie M
(Member)
Hi,

I'm not going to China in May but in November. There is a good chance you will need some vaccines before you. Best thing is to contact your GP who will advise you. Have a great trip!

Kerri2011
(Member)
'sanan' wrote:

hi,my name is sandra,getting nervous regarding this trip but i am sure it will be ok.never travelled alone before,any idea what the weather will be like?

sanan

Hi Sandra,

I am also going on this trip and really excited! I have been told by many people that May is the best time to go weather wise as it is not too humid!

Look forward to seeing you there

Kerri :D

irishflojo
(Member)
'Kerri2011' wrote:

'sanan' wrote:

sanan

Hi Sandra,

I am also going on this trip and really excited! I have been told by many people that May is the best time to go weather wise as it is not too humid!

Look forward to seeing you there

Kerri :D

irishflojo
(Member)
'sanan' wrote:

sanan