Solano
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going on this tour? This will be my first trip and would like to hear from anyone else who may be going.

C

catherine macdonald
(Member)
'Solano' wrote:

Is anyone going on this tour? This will be my first trip and would like to hear from anyone else who may be going.

C

Hiya

I'm going on same trip, this will be my 2nd trip with JY went to Sicily Oct 09, had a fabulous time hope this trip will be the same.

Just relax and enjoy yourself if i can do it anyone can, im travelling from the north of Scotland.

Meet you on the 12th.

Solano
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your reply, look forward to meeting you. I live in Vancouver Canada and will be staying a couple of days prior to the trip with my sister who lives in London. I'm sure we'll have a fun time.

C

'catherine wrote:

'Solano' wrote:

C

Hiya

I'm going on same trip, this will be my 2nd trip with JY went to Sicily Oct 09, had a fabulous time hope this trip will be the same.

Just relax and enjoy yourself if i can do it anyone can, im travelling from the north of Scotland.

Meet you on the 12th.

Solano
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your reply, I'll look forward to meeting you. I live in Vancouver Canada and will be arriving a couple of days prior & will stay with my sister who lives in London. Looking forward to it.

C

Sheren
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Solano' wrote:

C

I am on this tour - coming from Edinburgh. My first trip with JY was last year to South Afica and it was great. See you in the lounge before we set off