LeeLee
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all.

I've been considering this for months, but have finally decided to take the plunge. I really fancy either Cuba or Argentina & Brazil and intend booking for March 2012 so I can take advantage of monthly payments (NHS worker!!)

Am I foolish to book so far in advance and such "big" trips for a first timer?

Advice greatly appreciated!

Lee:huh:

julian888
(Member)
Hi Lee, welcome to the forum :)

It will soon come round and I think it's always good to have something to look forward to. If those are the countries you'd like to visit then I'd say go for it.

Julian

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi LeeLee,

No, you are not foolish at all. Sound very sensible to me.

I have never been to Argentina or Brazil but I have been to Cuba and I know you would love it. Havana is an amazing place - such a different culture.

So go ahead and book it. I know it seems like a long way off now but the time will soon roll round.

You question whether you should do a 'big' trip for your first trip but just think what a great adventure it will be. So the answer to that it "Yes". We all started somewhere and you deserve to have a good time. I know you will never look back.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Lee

No, you are not foolish to book so far in advance: I too have booked a holiday for March 2012 - South Africa + Victoria Falls add on.

My first trip was to NZ and like Lesley I looked upon it as an adventure. Cuba and Argentina & Brazil are on my list so go for it.

Sylvia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
My first trip was long haul to USA Boston New ENgland and New York... great trip great people so no just book it and have a great time. I booked about a month ago for New Zeland for Jan 2012 so no if you facy it and it helps plan the money side of things then book well in advance, it will give you something to work towards and plan..

Cindy