Tumaini
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have had so much trouble with password, email and username trying to get on here I have completely changed my username "Tumaini" is the name of the Aids Orphanage I visited last year when i went on "Magic of Kenya" and stayed in Mombasa as the add-on and discovered this place, I am going back next year to work voluntary for 3 weeks.I recently had a big Birthday and requested donations instead of presents so that when I go next Year, I can go shopping with Grace from the Orphanage and choose some items from their wish list. I am so looking forward to it. Also my friends from Slimming World are holding a charity night to help as well, people have been so supportive.I am doing a Giant Boot Sale also to help towards the cost. You see a holiday with JY and it touched my heart !!!!
mazzie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary,

It's Marion from the Kenya trip !! I hear from Carol you are trying to get in contact! Would love to meet up as I work in Canvey every month. Please call me on **** or e mail on ****

Love Marion X

Editor's note: I can't publish personal information such as email addresses or phone numbers but I'll be happy to pass them on if Rosemary sees this message and requests the details.

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hello Olly can you please pass on Marions email and contact number to me so I can co ntact her. You have my email I presume ??? Thanks Regards Rosemary
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary

I have emailed you both. I used your hotmail address.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

2468rosemary
(Member)
Olly sorry nothing has appeared just check

Thanks for your trouble it is so kind of you.

Regards Rosemary

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary

I have emailed you again at the email address you supplied.

The email address in your profile seems to be out of date so you might want to update it when you have a moment. You can do this in the User CP section at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

2468rosemary
(Member)
Thanks Olly but I also thought there was an email address for Marion ?? I have also tried changing my email and it keeps coming up this email address already in use by another Member ??

Regards Rosemary

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary

You should be able to see Marion's email address in the text of the email as I emailed you both at the same time. Alternatively, click 'reply all' and her address will come up as one of the recipients.

If neither of these works for you, let me know!

I'll try to change that email address for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

2468rosemary
(Member)
Thanks Olly I have retrieved the email for Marion and Thanks for all your help, just need you please to do the email (mine) if you can !!!

Regards Rosemary