treacle
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there is there anyone out there going to Italy's Cilento's coast in June i would love to here from you. This is my second singles holiday i was fine last time until 2 days before i went when i totally fell apart, but i had a wonderful time. I would really love to hear from someone else hope to hear from you
Pammy8888
(Member)
Would love to go in June or July but end of both months and cannot find such a holiday on here I am afraid. Do you know of such a holiday?
daveJB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am booked to go on the Cilento coast holiday in June too and looking forward to it very much,

this will be my second holiday with JY, I went on the Egypt and Nile cruise in Sept last year

and had a great time.

Dave.

treacle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=medium]
'Pammy8888' wrote:

Would love to go in June or July but end of both months and cannot find such a holiday on here I am afraid. Do you know of such a holiday?

hi pammy888 shame you can't make 12th June when i go it sounds a lovely holiday. have you been on many singles hols?. At the moment i am really excited hopefully i'll still be as brave when i go hope you find something Treacle xxx

treacle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'daveJB' wrote:

Hi

I am booked to go on the Cilento coast holiday in June too and looking forward to it very much,

this will be my second holiday with JY, I went on the Egypt and Nile cruise in Sept last year

and had a great time.

Dave.

hi daveJB glad to hear i won't be on my own on this trip i would have felt a bit lonely!!!!!. This is my first JY holiday although i did go on a singles holiday last year. I am looking foreward to it and only 13 weeks today we'll be there. Keep in touch Treacle