treacle
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi there is there anyone out ther going to Italy's Cileno coast in june i would love to hear from you. This holiday sounds amazing i'm really looking forward to it. This will be my second singles holiday on my last one i was fine until 2 days before then i totally fell apart but i'm so glad i went but i would love to know another name when i go is ther anyone else that feels the same [/size]
bondensbabe
(Member)
Hi Treacle. I'm going on this trip too, but unfortunately not at the same time as you. I go on the 1st May departure. Have a great time!
janeyalan
(Member)
'treacle' wrote:

hi there is there anyone out ther going to Italy's Cileno coast in june i would love to hear from you. This holiday sounds amazing i'm really looking forward to it. This will be my second singles holiday on my last one i was fine until 2 days before then i totally fell apart but i'm so glad i went but i would love to know another name when i go is ther anyone else that feels the same [/size]

Hi I am going on this holiday in April, so will post some comments on my return.

Enjoy.