roger lewis
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi all

I like to travel a lot.almost at the magic time which is retirement ..so what should i see and do now, what great holidays would you recommend.would love to hear your suggestions

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Roger

Welcome, there are so many holidays in the brochure I am sure you will have fun picking one or maybe two!!!!. I have done 3 USA tours fantastic, can be a LITTLE exhausting but so much to see..Kenya Safari was just stunning I adore animals so to see them in there own habitat, was amazing, also done Austrian Lakes stunning scenery again and Poland the memory of Aushwitz will stay with me forever. I have Tuscany booked for this year and New Zealand for next year.

So find one you like and book it you will have a great time I am sure.

Cindy

anniethenitnurse
(Member)
'roger wrote:

hi all

I like to travel a lot.almost at the magic time which is retirement ..so what should i see and do now, what great holidays would you recommend.would love to hear your suggestions

Hi Roger, have just reached that magic time and have booked a 3 week break to Canada and Alaska for Sept. Also doing the all inclusive to Halkidiki in May - would be happy to let you know how they both turned out

Anne

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger,

Just choose the holiday you fancy I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Mick