48oates
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Porto Carras Grand Resort

Well, this is all new to me. Never had to think about things only about myself. I've booked for Halkidiki on September 12th. I'm normally a lakes and mountains perso[/size][/font]n, so why have am I going to the sun? Maybe cos I love the Greek culture (lived in Cyprus for 3 years a long time ago). Looks like I'll be able to get a game of golf? Anyone been to this resort?

Anyone going to it as well as me?

KEVSAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'48oates' wrote:

Porto Carras Grand Resort

Well, this is all new to me. Never had to think about things only about myself. I've booked for Halkidiki on September 12th. I'm normally a lakes and mountains perso[/size][/font]n, so why have am I going to the sun? Maybe cos I love the Greek culture (lived in Cyprus for 3 years a long time ago). Looks like I'll be able to get a game of golf? Anyone been to this resort?

Anyone going to it as well as me?

KEVSAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,Porta Carras Grand Resort, been there ,done it going again in May, you will love it. My first holiday on my own, bit nervous but cant wait to get back there.

have a great time: Shirley

KEVSAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,have been to Portro Carras Grand Resort before, so have been there,done it and cant wait to go back and do it again.Going in May my first JY holiday but what a wonderful place we have choosen to start with.

have a good time. Shirley

48oates
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the reply Shirley, what do you like about it? Any advice or tips please?
KEVSAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'48oates' wrote:

Thanks for the reply Shirley, what do you like about it? Any advice or tips please?

Hi. yeah dont forget your suncream, and have a great time.

Shirley