megs60
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi there im seriously thinking of going away for the first time on my own im just 50 am i to old for these holidays

julian888
(Member)
Hi megs, welcome to the forum :)

If you are aged 50 then I would say you will be too old for JY holidays in about another 40 years. In the meantime I'd get booking and have some fun :thumbup:

Julian

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
There are many...many... threads on here regarding age range on a JY Tour.

I am now 52 have done 6 tours and have been using JY for 4 years. You will be on the younger side of the group. I would say most are 55-70 say with some younger than that and some even older..

Cindy

KazCross
(Member)
'megs60' wrote:

hi there im seriously thinking of going away for the first time on my own im just 50 am i to old for these holidays

Hi Megs! Never too old for anything! I have just taken the plunge and booked a discovery weekend - so go for it would be my advice!

Karen :rolleyes:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Megs,

I've done two JY so far and the age range on both varied from late 20's to 70's with the majority in the 50's and 60's.

You are certainly not too old in fact I'd say 50 is a great age for making the most out of a JY holiday.

Mick (aged 52)

TraceyT
(Member)
Hi to you

I am 48 and did my first (thailand) last year, fabulous, I was not the youngest and the oldest was a very sprightly 81.

Age seemed irrelevant and we all got on famously, I would urge anyone not to let age ranges be an issue it really is not.

Tracey:thumbup:

L Read
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi meg just go for it im 53 and booked to go to andalucia in june and its my first time but looking forward to it.