karen1010
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there =]

Just joined today, thought I'd say hello and see who's around.

Never been on a JY holiday before, was thinking maybe of Bulgaria for my first visit- any one been there before?

I love travelling, just got back from the caribbean but the tan is fading fast So instead of dragging my 20year old daughter everywhere with me, I thought it would be nice to (Virtually) meet a few of you before I take the plunge and book!

Karen.

JaneB242
(Member)
Hi - I'm new to this too. Have booked the Puglia trip (a part of Italy I've always wanted to visit) in early May. Also thinking about going on one of the introductory weekends....
julian888
(Member)
Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forum :)

Julian

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Karen,

I did my first JY holiday last june (americas golden west)and enjoyed it so much did another in november (treasures of andalucia).

Already booked two for this year discover mallorca in april followed by parks and canyons in june.

Great holidays that are well organised, you wont regret going with JY.

Mick

karen1010
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JaneB242' wrote:

Hi - I'm new to this too. Have booked the Puglia trip (a part of Italy I've always wanted to visit) in early May. Also thinking about going on one of the introductory weekends....

Oh that seems like a good idea, nice chance to get a little taste of JY without traveling too far.

Italy is on the list of places I must see, somewhere I will definitely visit in future.

Have a great time!

karen1010
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

Hi Karen,

I did my first JY holiday last june (americas golden west)and enjoyed it so much did another in november (treasures of andalucia).

Already booked two for this year discover mallorca in april followed by parks and canyons in june.

Great holidays that are well organised, you wont regret going with JY.

Mick

Wow sounds like you're going to have a great 2011 exploring! Will definitely have to book a holiday with JY, it's just making the decision of where to go which is tricky!!! 🙂

JAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Karen,

I've been browsing their brochures & website for the last few years, but never took the plunge with JY

I love travelling too, and have either just done it alone or like you "dragged" one of my kids along usually my 20year old daughter!

Think I'll give it a go this year with JY for my September hols & travel with like-minded people; I am torn as to whether just to go short haul to Italy but very very tempted with Americas Golden West & plunge straight in?

Decisions for the both of us.

Enjoy

Julie