LadyfromGwent
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can anyone recommend this as a first holiday on my own
SylviaJ
(Member)
My second JY trip was to Prague Vienna & Budapest last Sept. Whilst it was nice seeing the cities, the hotels and food in them was a bit hit and miss and on occasions disappointing. (The weather wasn't great either.) Prague and Budapest hotels are in a busy, therefore noisy, location. And all three hotels permit smoking in the bar - something we are not now used to. I personally couldn't recommend this holiday, but only you can decide whether its what you want. I've done New Zealand (first) and Iceland (third) and these two destinations were far superior.
LadyfromGwent
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

My second JY trip was to Prague Vienna & Budapest last Sept. Whilst it was nice seeing the cities, the hotels and food in them was a bit hit and miss and on occasions disappointing. (The weather wasn't great either.) Prague and Budapest hotels are in a busy, therefore noisy, location. And all three hotels permit smoking in the bar - something we are not now used to. I personally couldn't recommend this holiday, but only you can decide whether its what you want. I've done New Zealand (first) and Iceland (third) and these two destinations were far superior.

Thankyou for your advice

Jenny

LadyfromGwent
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thankyou for your advice

Jenny