ChrisF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi :huh:

I am thinking of doing this holiday in October with a 2 or 3 night add on in New York. Has anyone booked this holiday? or done this holiday with the add on, that can give any feedback thanks.

Chris

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
This was the 1st ever tour I did with JY 4 years ago...it was then Boston - New England - New York. It was meant to be a FALL tour to see the coulours of leaves etc but we were just a little early, but New England was just stunning, my kind of town if I am honest great veiw and places, New York I had been to many years ago, but I still had a great time there some great shopping/eating theatre managed to get cheap tickets and I saw Beauty and the Beast which was amazing, and I done a Helicopter ride over the Statue of Liberty and the Bay.

Great 1st holiday with JY and fantastic time was had.

Cindy

KMcP
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm hoping to do this tour, either late Sep or early Oct, I haven't decided yet, but I don't plan to book it until a bit later on tho'.
ChrisF
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

This was the 1st ever tour I did with JY 4 years ago...it was then Boston - New England - New York. It was meant to be a FALL tour to see the coulours of leaves etc but we were just a little early, but New England was just stunning, my kind of town if I am honest great veiw and places, New York I had been to many years ago, but I still had a great time there some great shopping/eating theatre managed to get cheap tickets and I saw Beauty and the Beast which was amazing, and I done a Helicopter ride over the Statue of Liberty and the Bay.

Great 1st holiday with JY and fantastic time was had.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

Thanks for your reply, it sounds the kind of holiday I will really enjoy; hope to catch the trees in their glorious colour, which I know is hit or miss. I was told by a tour manager on a JY trip last year, you can go on the same holiday two years running and be to early one year and to late the next, I'm sure it won't spoil the holiday though, with plenty of shopping and hopefully a show or two to look forward to in New York, and I may even do the helicopter ride.

Chris

ChrisF
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KMcP' wrote:

I'm hoping to do this tour, either late Sep or early Oct, I haven't decided yet, but I don't plan to book it until a bit later on tho'.

Hi I havn't made my mind up totally to either late Sept or Oct, but I think I will probably do Oct, will let you know when I book

Chris

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Chris

Even with out seeing the colours I had a great time on the tour. If you get chance to do the helicopter ride GO FOR IT, I was so scared but it was amazing to do, I have since done helo ride over Ayers Rock.

Cindy

patm1
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ChrisF' wrote:

Hi :huh:

I am thinking of doing this holiday in October with a 2 or 3 night add on in New York. Has anyone booked this holiday? or done this holiday with the add on, that can give any feedback thanks.

Chris

Have booked this holiday for 21st Sept (starting out from Manchester). A friend has told me it's a good holiday that I will enjoy.

ChrisF
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi :thumbup:

I have booked today for the 5th Oct with 2 night add on in New York.

patm1: Enjoy your holiday in September. I'm sure we will both have a great time.

Cindy: Thanks for your advice, I will try to go for the helicopter ride, I did the Rockies last year, which was a great experience, I think New York will be even better with more to see.

Chris