cassiefun
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I an thinking of booking for Vietnam in April, is anyone else think of going or has been and would recommend it?[/font]
nicp
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi. I'm booked to go to Vietnam 20 April - I can't wait. People I know who have been all say it's wonderful - stunning scenery, amazing culture, friendly people. There are 19 booked on this tour (as of when I phoned JY this weekend - it's confirmed to go ahead). Hope to see you!!

Regards,

Nicola.

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
Hi I have been to Vietnam twice and had enjoyable time on both occasions. As Nicola said the people are very friendly and eager to improve thier English. When talking to you they can ask some "personal" questions, such as "are you married, do you have children", all you have to do is answer them honestly. I was once asked "do you have a husband", I said No, I wish I had, and the young lady who asked this question and I both laughed. The children are very polite, and sometimes ask do you have a pencil, pen or writing book, they are not begging but is only because it is expensive to go school there, and parents often sent one child to school in the morning and the other in the afternoon. On trip to Vietnam I visited a nursery school and it was obvious supplies were in short supply, so th group did a "wip round" and when we gave the money her face lit up with gratitude. I would say if you are thinking of going to Vietman - go for it - you will have an enjoyable time.

Lesley

Wendy13
(Member)
I'm thinking of going on the Vietnam trip in August, it's the only time I can make it. Is anyone else going at this time.
Chrissy Webb
(Member)
'Wendy13' wrote:

I'm thinking of going on the Vietnam trip in August, it's the only time I can make it. Is anyone else going at this time.

I've booked for August as I can only go then too. Are you a teacher too????