Oliver
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked for this holiday, would like to hear from anyone else booked on same holiday.
Pitstop
(Member)
Hi Oliver

I have also booked on Christmas Lake Annecy, and was beginning to wonder if I was the only one ! I messaged quite a few weeks ago, but good to hear there is at least one other person ! Actually the same thing happened on my last Just You hol to Austria, turned out that it was fully booked.

Where are you travelling from ?

Oliver
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Pitstop - yes nice to hear I am not the only one. I dont think perhps many look at the website - I am sure we will have a few more. I am travelling from West Midlands, Stourbridge. Have to catch coach around 4am at the local bus station - a bit scary! Really looking forward to the holiday, not very long now. Look forward to meeting you and others - where are you travelling from?
Pitstop
(Member)
Hello Oliver

Good tohear from you - big deal for me this, my second JY holiday, but never been away from home at Christmas, so hoping to make the very most of it ! Am travelling from Macclesfield in Cheshire, not sure what time, but yes, looking forward to it, see you there !

Penny

Oliver
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hellow Pitstop - my second JY hol as well - I said I would never go away from UK at Christmas but went to Tuscany with JY last year and had a great time. Note you are travelling from Macclesfield - what memories, I used to live in Macclesfield - we have a topic of conversation already!
Pitstop
(Member)
Hi Oliver - just picked this one up ! Used to live in Macclesfield ? Wow ! Small world ! So did I !! In fact, I grew up there and went to school there. Where did you live and when ?

As you say, we have a conversation starter already, it not first aired here !

Penny

Oliver
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pitstop - long time since we 'spoke'. I did send a reply to your last message but must have pressed the wrong button as it didn't appear. Macclesfield, I lived on the Chester Rd near to town centre round about 79/80 - light years ago now, only there for a couple of years and I expect it has changed a lot since then. We will have to exchange some views on Macclesfield when we meet - not long to go now. I am really looking forward to it, nice to have a break from work and do something nice. I am sure as with previous singles hols we will all get on well. Got the suitcase started, good job there isnt a weight limit! It would be nice to hear from some others on the holiday, we know there are 46 more of us!
Pitstop
(Member)
Hi Oliver

I know Chester Road well, houses the fire station and part of Macc Hospital, I pass the end of it every day to work ! Yes I understand 48 of us are going - quite a lot compared to my last trip with JY when there was only 29. Anyway, as you say, not long to go now, but seems to be loads to do before then. Have got my case out but its still empty ! As you say, glad there is no weight limit. Will catch up with you I am sure ! See you then !

Penny (pitstop)