nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Any one going to Australia 4th to 18th June 2007, I am going on this trip with my friend we are both late 40s, looking forward to seeing Australia, I have never been to this country before my friend has. Any one got any information for us dreading the long flight.
tmurphy
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I am also in my 40's and am going to australia on 4th june 2007, its my first time as a single traveller.

i am looking forward to it though.

best wishes

Tracey

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tracy,

I hope we all have a good time I am going to Bos and Nyc 2 weeks time so if I gain any info that might help you I shall pass it on. Will you be booking the meal get together b4 hand, to meet up with fellow travellers. I think my friend and I might do this we have not booked for that yet, I am trying it out b4 USA trip, Have you been to Aus B4, not looking forward to that LONG flight, we are not stopping of anywhere else are you.

tmurphy
(Member)
Hi Cindy!

Yes, I have booked the pre-meal get together. Im sure we will have a great time. I will be stopping over in Syndney for 2 weeks after the tour as my eldest brother lives in Penhurst Sydney. I have'nt seen him for five years. Ive not been to Sydney before as he normally come to visit us.

Have a great time in New York & Boston. I went to New York Last year ony for 5 days, its a fantastic place. I went in March for the St Patricks day parade. It was snowing and very cold but the snow made New York look so beautiful! it really didnt matter.

Best wishes

Tracey

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tracey Murphy,

That sound like a great add on going to see your Brother what a wonderfull holiday you shall have, no doubt I shall see you at the meal b4 hand, really looking forward to the trip, this time next week I shall be on way to BOS and NYC I love to travel.

tmurphy
(Member)
Hi Cindy

read your review about Boston & New york! glad you had a great time. I can tell you love to travel, maybe I will catch the travel bug after Australia. Its getting nearer and nearer. Ive just got back from the red sea resort of Taba in Egypt, just a relaxing week with my fiancee, then back to work. Keep in touch, have you heard from anyone else thats going to Australia in June?

Tracey

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tracy

Glad you had a good holiday, not heard from any one else maybe its just us 3 Ha Ha.. Once we get into the New Year time will fly past, then we shall be of to Aus, I dont know what the cut of on the amount of people is, I have jusy renewd my passport for this trip, I am looking at the JY Holiday to Poland in April maybe as well, that's the problem so many great hols to choose from...

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tracy

What did you do about this trip being cancelled as I know you were going on to stay with family. I could not re book at another date so I am still going in June 2007 but independantley...Have booked JY tour in Nov. Nashville etc...