MollyJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked for the round the world trip departing Nov 2008. Is anyone out there booked on the trip. It's my first holiday alone and I'm a bit nervous. i've treated myself as a 50th birthday present.
janicek
(Member)
Hello Molly,

I have not booked for this trip as I am off doing the Rocky Mountaineer/Alaska this year. However I would love to hear what you make of it all as it's definately one I would consider. This is my first trip with JY and I am hoping it will encourage me to book again.

Regards,

Janice

Dee52
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Molly, thinking about booking this trip in Nov 08 aswell, it would be my first Just You holiday...like you a bit nervous....just need to work out can I afford it! I'm 39 and taking 6 months off work, so want to do something different. Will let you know if I get up the nerve!
MollyJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dee, I do hope you consider booking this trip, I've had no response from anyone else and I am getting worried that I'm travelling alone!!!. I don't even know who the travel rep is yet.

Dee52
  • (Member)
(Member)
Don't worry Molly you're not alone, I enquired about booking and there is no availablility left on it, so there must be a few of you going, hope you have a great time. I'm sorry to be missing it....

Enjoy

Dee

tori
  • (Member)
(Member)
Molly, when you get back could you tell me all about it? As I have booked for next year. Im 35 and am determined to visit all over the world!Thanks