Jools
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
As a newly single I am thinking of taking the plunge and trying out the coach trip to Amsterdam and the bulb fields. I am in my mid 50s and wondered if there is anyone else out there of a similar age going.

Hope to hear from you. Julie

issyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there. Took my 1st JY holiday this September and really enjoyed it. I too am looking at the Bulbfields holiday next year. I think my pick up date will the the 17 April as I live in Area E. If you get to go I hope you enjoy the experience.
Jools
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have been wondering what exactly these areas for the dates are. I assumed that they were the areas of the bulb gardens that would be visited on different dates, but from what you say that's obviously not the case. What do they mean then please?

I would be really grateful for your help. Thanks.

Julie

Jools
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Isabella Hi

I have just rung and provisionally booked my trip. And guess what.....I am in area E too! Where do you live? I shall be picked up in Kettering by Tescos.

It would be great (and reassuring!) to hear back from you. I hope to be able to meet you.

Julie

issyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Julie. I'm from Corby so not too far away. We may meet then if I decide to go on this trip. If not, do enjoy yourself and let me know what you think of the trip. If I make the decision to go I'll put another message on so that you'll know.

Regards, Isabella

Jools
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again Isabella

I have rung this morning and confirmed my booking for the 17th April. Yippee, I've taken the plunge for my first single holiday!! Let me know if you decide to go. The lady at JY said it's booking up fast as it has proved to be very popular.

I hope to meet you.

Regards

Julie