Tanya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone

I have just booked the New England and New York trip in September 2007 and wondered if anyone else on the message board is also booked onto this trip?

This is the first singles holiday I've booked so I am a bit nervous. I would appreciate a bit of moral support and the chance to get in contact with anyone else going on this trip. I am 40 and I also wondered if I am likely to be one of the youngest in the group?

Tanya

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tanya

I did this trip last year, you will have a fantastic time, I have posted a report on another board on here with more info. I did helicopter ride in Ne w York which was well worth it.. New England so pretty, New York very exciting you will have a great time.

connolmm
(Member)
Hi Tanya

I am booked on the same trip. It will be my 4th holiday with Just You and I have enjoyed everyone. The age range can be anythining from 30 - 80 but everyone gets on well regardless of age. So I am sure you will enjoy the trip. I am doing the pre tour get together, are you. Look forward to seeing you on the trip

Margaret

Tanya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Margaret and Cindy

thank you for your moral support - its much appreciated. I'm not booked for the pre-holiday get together unfortunately, but from what you have both said, I am looking foward to the holiday now!