Vyki
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just returned from the Wonder of China holiday. I was slightly bothered before going as it was my first trip abroad on my own at the age of 28! Having researched the age ranges of Just You travellers I was relieved to see that the average age of travellers was around 40 years. However, on my trip I was the youngest by 18 years, with the next youngest being around 46 and the majority being over 55 and the eldest was 80!

Much to my delight I found our group of 29 to be an absolute blast!! I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life and to see the delights of China with this fabulous group of people will be an experience I shall never forget. I had a thoroughly wonderful time and was sad to say goodbye to people at the airport, I even got a bit teary as did a few others!! If any of my group are reading this, thank you so much for making my holiday such a fabulous experience, you were great.

I would encourage anyone to give this type of holiday a go, what have you got to lose?! You have so much more to gain from the memories you'll take home with you. In fact I had such a great time that I'm looking at the holidays on offer to see where I'm going next year!

Big Jean
(Member)
I would endorse Vyki's comments. This was a wonderful holiday with great people. I achieved my dream of walking on the Great Wall and saw the Terracota Army. If anyone knows how to make the 'wee man' from the tea shop work I would be interested to know.
catnicolson
(Member)
Hi, I'm glad you had a great time. I'm going on this holiday next Wednesday 16th apriland am quite aprehensive as it's my 1st solo. How was the weather? Did you need really warm clothes? Look forward to your feedback.

cheers