nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going to Australia next June 2007, I have never been to this country,before and really looking forward to it my friend and I are late 40s. Really dont fancy the long flight but shall just have to grin and bare it any one else booked for this trip
tmurphy
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I have also booked for Australia June 2007 I am going on my own, dont know what to expect but I am sure it will be a fantaastic experience. There does not seen to be any testimonials for Australia. I am in my early 40's.

Best wishes

Tracey M

Mags
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy & Tracey

I have already been to Australia not through this site though i did it off my own back....... even though i am sure it will be fab through Just you......If you want any ideas or feedback happy to share my experiences........ I visited Sydney, Melbourne, Cannes and Brisbine all fantastic cities............ If i don;t here from you have a fab time go back any day but so many places to go and visit yet before i return......... off to Thialand in march 07....can't wait..............

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Margaret

Thanks for the info, I have been to Thailand many years ago but what FANTASTIC sights to see, temples, wealth and poverty ,the people were just so nice and friendly I am sure you will enjoy every minute of it.

lynnel
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi cindy

no not going in june but booked for november.really looking forward to it but a bit nervous.i am going on my own and the first time with just you.let me know how it was when you get back

lynne

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lynne,

So you are of to Aus in November I am sure you will have a great time, Any info I shall pass on to you, just pick my brain nearer the time OK. I have booked to go to Krakow in April 2007 that will be on my own. I did New England Boston New York in Sept. had a great time exhausting but well worth the money. So many great holidays to choose from. Have a great time.

wally
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone,

Just a tip for anyone going to Oz. Break your journey in Singapore. It almost completely eliminates the dreaded jet lag and Singapore is a delightful city to visit.

lynnel
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi cindy

its lynne again,your holiday getting ever nearer,hope you are getting prepared and excited.have a great time i am very jealous.take care

lynne

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lynne

This trip was cancelled, so I now going on Memphis tour in Nov 2007. I am doing Australia in June but not with the tour

lynnel
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi cindy

when did they cancel it and any reason.just wondering wether the same will happen to me?

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Lynne & CindyI just wanted to clarify the situation regarding both your bookings. Cindy - Unfortuneately we had to cancel the June date on this trip due to an insufficient amount of people wanting to travel on this date. We try as hard as possible to avoid cancellations and do offer other dates as an alternative; I can assure you a cancellation is a last resort. However, we do require a minimum number of people to travel to to make a tour viable and regreattably this wasn't the case on this particular departure.Lynne - regarding your booking, I've checked and this isn't the case for your deapture date where we have had plenty of bookings. I do hope this has re-assured you.I hope you both have a great time on your holidays planned for this year.All the best!Cheryl, your editor
lynnel
  • (Member)
(Member)
thanks cheryl

i am really looking forward to australia and working loads of overtime to pay for it!! would have been gutted if it was all invane.will keep going now

thanks

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Editor

Thank you for your Comment, I could not make the date that was on offer so still doing the trip unde myr own steam, but would of loved to have gone on the Just You tour, for their back up that is provided.