jswdov
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there. I have just booked the America's Golden West holiday departing 18 May 2009. Is anyone else out there booked on this? If there is, would you like to get to know each other before we go?Jan

claire1
(Member)
Hi Jan, I have booked this holiday too. I hope you get this message, as you wrote it a few months ago. Hope to chat soon.

Claire

jswdov
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi claire

i did reply to your last message but i dont know if you received it.

I am staying at the hotel the night before are you.

jan

claire1
(Member)
Hi Jan, No i never received your message. Not staying at the hotel before we go. This is my first holiday on my own, bit nervous and excited too. Is this your first holiday on your own? Have you found anyone else going on our trip?? When i booked i was told there was another 15 people. I am bit unsure on the connecting flights, wished our flight went straight through. Hope to hear from you soon. Claire
jswdov
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi.claire...no i haven't travelled quite so far on my own. But, i have spoken to a lady recently, (in person), that has travelled with Just You quite a few times, and she can't fault them. She told me there was nothing to worry about as we were well looked after, and we would have a fantastic time. I thought the flights where straight threw from heathrow?

do you have to fly down from somewhere else? I am in kent so just a short car ride for me. its only 12 weeks to go know, thats going to fly by! and i cant what!

speak soon jan

claire1
(Member)
Hi Jan, I live in Essex so not far for me either. Unless they have changed flights, i am sure we flight into LA and get a connecting flight to San Fran. 12 weeks! i can not wait either. Are you doing any of the optional excursions? There are a few i fancy doing.

Claire

jswdov
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi claire.not to far away then...I never really read about the flights, so you are probably right..lol and i haven't even read about the extra trips! just looking forward to getting there i suppose! are you doing the hotel the night before? I am...

jan

claire1
(Member)
Hi Jan, No iam not doing the night before thing. I am leaving mine on the day. Wonder if any off our fellow travelers will be writing on the message board soon.

Claire

jswdov
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi..it seems people only really bother with this when they are nearly going. so personally i dont think we will hear from anyone until the end of april begining of may...

jan