ritamum
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi im thinking of booking for the florida and bahamas cruise has any one been on this, its my first holiday with just you,and am a bit nurvous, but want to go to florida. ritamum
SandraHelen
(Member)
Hi Rita, I'm booked on this holiday later next year..really excited about it but nervous too! have you booked yet? thanks Sandra
MrT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone After pondering for a long time I finally booked to go on this holiday in October. Been to the USA before but not Florida so looking forward to it. Tim, 43 from Sussex.

Mausie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone,

I'm a widow and have just plucked up courage to go for my first JY holiday. I know it's a long way off, but I've booked to go on the Florida, Bahamas Cruise in November 09. All you who've already done this, can you give me some information on how you got on? Was the group very friendly and about how many were you? I'm feeling very nervous and would love to hear from someone. Thanks.

Maureen

patsyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I'm booked on the Florida & Bahamas Cruise on Jan 15 next year. Really looking forward to it. I'm not nervous about it as I have been on four JY holidays (one of them to America) and had a fabulous time on them all - especially the American one. I'm flying from Manchester to Gatwick the day before and going to the get-together. Anyone else going on this date???

Pat,

Mausie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat

As I said, I'm booked on this cruise next November and would luv to hear how you get on when you go in January next.This will be my first JY holiday so any tips you could give me would be a great help.Have a great time.

Best wishes,

Maureen

patsyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maureen,

I shall certainly let you know how I get on in January - I KNOW it will be good - I'm a widow too and older than you!!! So don't worry about ages - the last holiday I had was on a ranch in Arizona - the youngest was 26 - the oldest 83!!! I'll be in touch

Regards,

Pat

Mausie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat

Great to hear from you.Hav a great time in January, be thinking of you all. Enjoy yourselves, just wishing I had had the nerve to book earlier and to be going with you.Never mind, perhaps we'll meet up on another holiday.Have a great time.

Maureen