Chutney Queen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
oh dear, whathave I done - don'tknow whether to be excited or terrified that I've booked my first "alone" holiday - going to Lake Garda, flying from Bristol on 18th Sept.

Would love to hear from anyone else who will be on this trip - partic. if flying from Bristol.

Or maybe some of you have been on this hol. already. What's the hotel like ? I do like my food !

Not at all sure I've posted this on the right place but could not see where to just "Post a new message" without any particular reference.

PennyK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val

I have just booked this trip but flying 19th June. Like you nervous, excited, etc. I am sure we will have a good time. I'll let you know what I think when I get back, and in the meantime if anyone else is travelling at the same time as me, I'd love to hear from you.

Have a good time Val.

Penny

Chutney Queen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Pam, hope you have a great time and I'll really look fwd. to hearing about your hols - it may be easier to e-m me at paradisehouse@tiscali.co.uk - this will be my new eddress from about 14 May I hope - when I go broadband. Its all happening !

best wishes from Val