suemetson
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jean

Xmas brochure is out. Do you still want to meet up. If so you choose but nothing too expensive as I have other commitment.

Take care look forward to hearing from you.

Sue

Jean Gregory
(Member)
Hi Sue

Don't know what's up with this messaging system. I think my last message to you may have disappeared into the ether!! will wait until tomorrow and see if it reappears, if not will send again re our xmas hols.

Jeanx

Jean Gregory
(Member)
How about Venice or the Amalfi Coast ?

Jeanx

suemetson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Amalfi Coast looks nice what about that one? Tell me when you're going to book and I'll do likewise

Take care

Sue

Jean Gregory
(Member)
Yes I like that one Sue.

Will book tomorrow and confirm with you.

Jean and the boysxxxx

P.S My old boy Wiggy has thyroid disease and is costing me a fortune!

JustAndy103
(Member)
Jean & Sue.

I recommend Austrian Christmas Delights. Beautiful trip. But then again, I could be a little biased

Regards Andy

suemetson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jean Gregory Amalfi 2008

Flight times have changed babe - quite significantly actually unless they change again to a more reasonable hour - did u get your letter? 7.30 depart to Naples

S

Jean Gregory
(Member)
Hi Sue

No haven't had a letter yet,only got my booking confirmation yesterday. What do you want to do ? go ahead or look for something else with better timings.

Jean

suemetson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jean

No the timings are fine....I can always be up early. I just wanted to run something by you, I am commencing a new little business at the moment - I don't know if you've heard of it it's called Herbalife. It would really suit someone who either wants to lose weight or likes to keep fit and needs extra nutrition. If you know of anyone who may be interested let me know. Thanks,Sue

themeparkman
(Member)
How do you write on here? Im new here and I want to meet someone going on the same trip

Thanks

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Neil,

You are doing it fine already. Just write you message and submit, like you have done already.

I am sure someone will be ion touch with you very soon.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Fellow travellers on Rome Sept 08 hols

Hope you all enjoyed the holiday, I did, it was lovely to meet you all and hope you all got home safely. Wasn't Rosa a star rep!

Sue