Keyhole
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone,

Just thought I would let you know that my framed paper cutting now is safely hung on my wall,courtesy of Alan's organisation and Anne's kindness in bringing it back to Scotland for me.

Having been very apprehensive before the trip I had a wonderful time,the great company def. helped,and am already planning where to go next. Would love to hear from anyone who was on this trip.

Kathleen

joyce1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Kathleen

I am the lady who along withyourself decided the papercutting was not for us? how wrong were we, so glad you received your cutting, everytime I look at mine I think of you.

Well Kathleen I seemed to have just been getting to know you when the 10 day holiday came to an end, I just wish you had been on the yangtze trip, I know we would have had a laugh.

I am definately thinking of a justyou holiday again, at the moment I am thinking of the Rockies but that would take me 18mths to save for, but I might falter in-between I fancy Madeira, or SPAIN.

Pplease do not feel as if you have to reply to this, it was just so nice to hear from someone who had experienced what I had.

Take care of yourself Kathleen,

Lots of love.

Joyce1.

Keyhole1
(Member)
Hi Joyce,

Great to hear from you. I laugh to myself every time I think of that day outside the paper cutting place. We were so convinced that we didn't want to go in and then took ages choosing as we liked them all! Viv sent me a copy of the dvd which was taken on the cruise and it was good seeing everyone again. I wish I had done it, as you said we were only getting to know each other, but c'est la vie! I am off to Egypt with framily in January but hope to go to Australia with Just You. I have a friend who is a widow and she fancies it too but her son has just got engaged so she needs to wait until a wedding date is set. We are hoping to go next Oct. or Nov. If not I will go on my own again and wont be nearly so nervous next time round. Mind you I think our group in China were a great mix of people. I thought Alan was great as our guide.

I sent a letter to J.Y.regarding the wrong info I received re. the flights and they sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers by way of an apology so I wouldn't hesitate to go back with them. I quite fancy Thailand too but that will have to be in 2011.

Am off to the North of Scotland, Braemar, for a couple of days this weekend with the walking group. Hope the weather is good--will be happy if it's dry!!!

If you feel like it it will be nice to hear from you again Joyce. Take care,

Kathleen

joyce1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Kathleen

just a line to say a merry xmas and all the happiness the New Year can bring.

Who knows perhaps one-day we will meet again.

Joyce1

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I still have the 'bum' photos in the temple if whoever asked for them gets in touch!