LindaByatt
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I've just booked this hol and wondered if there was anyone out there who is also going? Looking forward to some sun and relaxation with a bit of culture thrown in! Linda
Richard cahill
(Member)
Hi linda, yes i've booked the holiday as well. like you really looking forward to the hot weather, was beginning to think i was going on my own. i've been to the south in cyprus and loved it. one of the reasons why i want to try the north. Have you been to cyprus before?
LindaByatt
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Richard, I think my reply must have got lost in the ether so I'm having another go! I've never been to Cyprus, or in fact anywhere in that area, so I'm looking forward to it. Have you been away with Just You before? This is my first holiday with them.
LindaByatt
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just paid my final instalment and I've been told there are lots of people booked on this trip. I'd love to hear from anyone else who is going, especially from Heathrow.
Richard cahill
(Member)
Hi Linda, sorry got back to you at last, this is my second time as well, don't know what happened to the last one. I've paid my deposit too and I'm going from heathrow, looking forward too it now, and this is my first time with just you.
lyndenp
(Member)
Count me in too! I am flying from Heathrow and I have been with "Just You" before and had great times. I am a bit worried about extreme heat and have a feeling I should have avoided August!!
lindamw
(Member)
Hi everyone. I have booked too for this holiday and I am flying from Heathrow. I am also a "first-timer", so any advice, help or support gratefully received. Seems we are going to have a lot of Lyn/Lindas on this trip !!
LindaByatt
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Glad to be in touch with a few more people on this trip! I'm also a bit worried about the heat, but I'm hoping the air conditioning and the sea breezes will help. Looking forward to meeting you all in just a few weeks now!