Maddy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else booked for this?
virginiag
(Member)
Hi Maddy

I'm booked on this holiday and going from Gatwick and really looking forward to it. Have you been on any other JY holidays?

Maddy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I am going from Gatwick too, so I will see you there. I have been on a few JY holidays, always had a good time, but this is the big one I have been looking forward to for ages. Have you been with JY before?

virginiag
(Member)
Yes, I have only been on one holiday with JY and that was to Cyprus a couple of years ago. That was my first time going on holiday on my own and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since then I have been with a few other companies on more adventurous holidays. Great. Wanted to go to Cuba and found this was about the best on offer. Looking forward to it, and look forward to meeting you on the 17th. I will be staying at Gatwick the night before, otherwise it would mean an early start which I didn't fancy too much.

Virginia

virginiag
(Member)
Yes, I have only been on one holiday with JY and that was to Cyprus a couple of years ago. That was my first time going on holiday on my own and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since then I have been with a few other companies on more adventurous holidays. Great. Wanted to go to Cuba and found this was about the best on offer. Looking forward to it, and look forward to meeting you on the 17th. I will be staying at Gatwick the night before, otherwise it would mean an early start which I didn't fancy too much.

Virginia

Maddy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm lucky enough to live just over an hour by train from Gatwick so will travel that morning. How are you on long haul travel? I tend to sleep all the way and am hoping to manage that on this trip. I agree about this looking the best trip, I have met a couple of people who have done it and were very impressed - especially with the cocktails!
virginiag
(Member)
Hi Maddy

OK with long haul and I like to sleep as much as I can but usually end up watching a film or two.

I have friends who have been to Cuba and they just love it and seem to return over again.

Looking forward to meeting you on the 17th in the Executive Lounge!

Regards

Virginia