Jimh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would like to hear from anyone going on this holiday on 24th August flying from Heathrow. I am also doing the Pre-Holiday Get-Together.

Jim.

Westholme
(Member)
Hello Jim - I too am going on this holiday, first time with Just You, however, am flying from Manchester. See you in Munich !

Penny

Pitstop
(Member)
Hello JIm

I am also going on the Austria holiday on 24th August - am flying from Manchester - think I have replied to you already, but see you in Munich !

Penny

Jimh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Penny, - Nice to hear from someone else going on this holiday. For a little while I thought that I was the only one going on it. This is my first time with Just You as well. As you said, see you in Munich.

Regards

Jim.

Pitstop
(Member)
Hi Jim - Must admit I too was beginning to think the same, but good to hear of at least one person anyway ! Enjoy the pre-get together - will look out for you at the destination. Meantime, hope someone else replies !!!
Jimh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Penny,

I see that there are 30 of us in the group. I thought we might have heard from some of the other people that are going as it's just over 7 weeks until we go. I'm really looking forward to it, in fact I'm counting down the weeks.

Regards

Jim.

Pitstop
(Member)
Well, never mind, perhaps they are a bit shy !

I have discovered that messaging on here is reflected on Google, so am a little cautious myself. L/forward to the adventure ! See you there. Penny

carolea
(Member)
Hi, to everyone who is going to Austria on the 24th August. I will be travelling from Heathrow.

Carole

Jimh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Guten Tag Carole,

See you at Heathrow on 24th.

Jim.