joanne575
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked by first 'Just You' holiday to Malaysia on 17th March 2010.

Would love to hear from anyone else that has booked for this holiday or has been on the holiday before.

Thanks

Jo

elaine2
(Member)
Hi Jo

I am also booked on this holiday, my second with Just You, having been on the America's National Parks and Canyons trip last year which was great. Really looking forward to this one. I'm from South London and will be travelling from Heathrow. Look forward to meeting you.

Elaine

joanne575
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elaine,

Good to know that the holidays are obviously enjoyable as you've booked your 2nd. I'm travelling from Yorkshire so I'll be coming down to London the night before. You'll have to say hi when we meet at the airport.

Don't know about you but I can't wait for the hot weather.

Joanne

SaltburnLis
(Member)
Hi

I'm thinking of taking this holiday but later in the year.

I'd be very interested in hearing (or seeing) how it was.

I look forward to your posts when you return.

Hope you have a great time

Regards

Lis

rose22
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,i went on this holiday in march last year, but then it was 16 days.The Dorsett Regency in KL was fantastic.Just a short walk away was the overhead metro which travelled across the city.We got on at the middle stop,the ticket you get lets you you go one end to the other for the same price, as long as you dont get off.We also did the ride at night and got a good view of the Petronas Towers all lit up.Hope the local guide can get you tickets to go up the towers as far as the bridge.3 of us got a taxi to the KL tower the view from the top was great.Malacca was very interesting and very hot even in march.Take a brolly, in KL we did have a lot of rain,but was warm rain,not like here!!We then went up the east coast and across into the highlands,then to Penang.The hotel was good and right on the beach.The food in Malaysia is very much Chinese based, but there was always plenty of choice.I`m sure you will all have great, i know i did.

Rose