Nik
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm thinking of booking to go on this holiday and I'd just like to hear from people who have already booked or who have already been. This would be my first singles holiday and I'd love to hear from anyone. I'd like to know from those who have been before, what the tour's like, any handy tips, what are the age ranges like, how big are the groups etc. I'll be 29 at the time of travelling. I'd really appreciate any input.

Thanks

Nicola

amanda
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Nicola

I did this trip last September and had an absolutely amazing time. Everything about it was totally awesome. There was 43 people in our group and the age ranged from 24(ish) to 80(ish). I would say book it you really won't regret it.

The main handy tip I will give you is take a spare suitcase, you really will need it!!! Although you can buy them when you get to Las Vegas so don't worry too much about taking one, and they really are not expensive over there. Also wear very comfy shoes/trainers.

I hope that if you book it you have a wicked time and make lots of great new friends.

Take care

Amanda x

JayneS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Nicola. I'm going on this trip too, and very much looking forward to it, especially after reading Amanda's message. Thanks for the tip about the extra suitcase, will probably end up buying one there!
Nik
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Amanda

I decided to book just before I read your reply, and after reading it, I'm glad I booked it. Now I can't wait for November.

Thanks for the tips.

Nicola