hilarylb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else thinking of doing the 5* Nile Cruise at the end of August. I like the look of this but am a bit worried that it will be just too hot at this time.

I would have preferred to travel a bit later, but the August departure is the only one for that particular boat.

Alsmuse
(Member)
Hi Hilarylb,

August is supposed to be one of the hottest months in Egypt but don't let that put you off. Your tour guide will be knowledgeable in the weather conditions at this particular time and will ensure to everyones comfort and safety. Just take plenty of High Factor SunTan and PreTan lotion and a good pair of sunglasses, drink plenty of water and be sensible and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

I did the Pyramids and Nile Cruise last October and had a wonderful time. It was pretty warm then but then again living on the North East Coast anything over 12 Degrees Centigrade is hot.

hilarylb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks alsmuse,

I've spoken to a friend who went in July and she said it wasn't a problem as there was plenty of shade & air con on the boat and excursions were scheduled for early mornings before it got too hot. Maybe I'll go ahead & book it.

Hilary