Sammyjo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there just wondering if anyone else is booked onto this holiday? This will be my second trip with Just You it would be nice to chat to a few people before we go

Looking forward to hearing from someone

Sam

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm thinking about doing his trip possibly in September but not sure whether I'd opt for 6th or 22nd. I should add I would probably fly from Manchester for this trip.

I'm actually new to Just You although have travelled solo in the past. I'm also considering doing the music capitals of the deep south in June, just trying to convince myself to spend the money, lol.

Sammyjo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick

I was thinking about doing the music of the deep south as well, but will probably do that one next year now. Hoping to go to Thailand next feb/mar if they have any for then.

Just been on Kenya safari that was absolutely amazing really enjoyed it. It was fantastic just to see the animals in there own natural environment

May be i will see you out there, if not have fun where ever you go

Sam

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sam,

Its so hard choosing which holiday to do they all sound great. The reason I'm leaning towards the "music capitols" is I've always wanted to go to New Orleans, actually was supposed to go in 2005 & 2008 but Hurricanes Katrina & Gustav forced me to cancel.

However I also want to go to Vegas so the Parks & Canyons would take that in. Reckon I'll end up doing both its just a matter of when.

Mick