LizHo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would like to hear from anyone going on this holiday. This will be my first Just You holiday and am looking forward to it but a bit apprehensive.
MrsK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liz, my name is Sheila. I'm booked on the same trip. Had my first Just You holiday last year, to Italy, and had a great time (I've also been on holiday with Saga Singles and Solo's in the past). Nothing to worry about at all - I met some of my fellow travellers in the queue at check-in and then some others on the plane (we recognised each other's luggage labels). Lots of friendly people who are all in the same position. Very diverse ages and types so it was easy to find others with similar interests. Very well organised on the whole (although not TOO organised) which is why I didn't hesitate to book with Just You again. Haven't been to Portugal before so I'm looking forward to it.
LizHo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sheila, Thanks for your helpful and positive reply. I have been to the Algarve before but not to Northern Portugal so am looking forward to it. I look forward to meeting you.

Liz

MrsK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Looking forward to meeting you, too. It seems a long time off, but I'm sure will come round very quickly.
Ing42
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Liz and Sheila

I've just booked for this holiday and am very much looking forward to it. I too have been to the Algarve before which I loved.

Ing42

MrsK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, there. Nice to hear from you. Greatly looking forward to our holiday, especially since spring seems so reluctant to come this year. I'm sure we could all do with a bit of warmth right now!

Sheila