justjen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello to you all its been a while since we all chatted and we are about to leave so i thought I'd start a new thread and encourage us all to talk(it can only add to the excitement)

I have been reading other peoples posts and I have also asked the editor about pre purchasing Alcatraz tickets and was advised to do so, do any of you have thought on this we are only in SF for a short time and it is something I would want to see

Also vegas shows, have any of you any shows you want to see?? its once in a lifetime!! five more sleeps...

Jen xx

paul49
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi jen, yes more excited as the day of departure draws near, just had more info in the post today which has info on excursions, I have pre booked the Palm Springs trips and the Rat Pack show in Vegas, all for £85, I see all the other trips can be booked when we are there. I have some freinds who have just returned from vegas and they say the beatles show and he Cirque de soleil shows are amazing.

Look forward to meeting you next week

Paul

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm doing this trip June 28th and would appreciate if you could post on your return any tips regards to "must do's".

Have a great holiday

paul49
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just been looking at Alcatraz tours (https://www.alcatrazcruises.com/index.aspx) going to book 2:20 trip online, you can print your own tickets

Paul

Tracy M
(Member)
Hi

I also really want to do the Alcatraz tour but haven't pre booked anything. Hopefully this is something that can be done when we get there. Is anyone else planning to do this?

Can't wait now, look forward to seeing you at Manchester on Monday morning

Warmest wishes

Tracy M

justjen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi paul

i was going to buy my ticket but our airport is shut at the mo. what is the trip at palm springs you paid for? i probably wont see the rat pack (please dont yell but i dont like sinatra)i was thinking of seeing cher at caesars instead. ill wait to book anything now my trip is not looking good at mo