inaspin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
As a first timer with Justyou I am interested to know that other people are getting as excited/worried as I am about this trip. I wondered whether there was anyone else travelling from Devon and Cornwall or like me joining the pre-holiday Get Together. From inaspin
bworvs
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Inaspin,I know just how you feel! Im going straight to airport so wont meet anyone before. I dont know really what to take but guess its casual which will suit me. Its my first trip on my own and hopefully wont be my last! Im trying not to think about it too much else I'll just panic! We will be fine. Be good to meet lots of new people. At least we are all in the same boat!
inaspin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi bworvs

Thank you so much for your reassuring message. Sorry you will not be at the hotel but I look forward to meeting you at the airport. It would be good to hear from any other travellers on this trip.

snewton
(Member)
Have travelled with Just You before but with a friend. They really look after you . I'm travelling from Manchester and staying at the hotel overnight so look forward to meeting you.
snewton
(Member)
Not now staying at hotel for get together as flying down from Manchester at 8.55am on the 30th. Looking forward to meeting up at Heathrow. Soon be here.