Nia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone going on this trip? It is my first holiday with Just You and feeling apprehensive about going alone, but really looking forward to it as I have always wanted to see the Amalfi Coast.

Pam

Chris S
(Member)
Hiya Pam,

Rest assured everyone is in the same boat as you (especially if we're all off to the Isle of Capri) in the respect that we're all alone together (if you see what I mean).

Don't worry, you'll soon be relaxed and enjoying your holiday having made some new friends.

Personally I'm looking forward to the ice-cream !

Chris.

Nia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Chris

Thanks, is it your first time with Just You or are you a seasoned traveller with them? Where are you travelling from?

Pam

Chris S
(Member)
Hiya Pam

Yes, I have been on a couple of JustYou holidays and thoroughly enjoyed them both.

As I live in the Midlands I'll be travelling down to Gatwick the night before our flight just to avoid the early alarm call !

I have flown from London with JustYou before

(although I think that may have been from Heathrow - age, it's a wonderful thing). The rep at the airport was on-the-ball. She spotted the JustYou baggage label, came across to me, introduced herself and helped me out (no, not out of the airport !). Hopefully, that will be the case again.

Nia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Chris

I am thinking of booking overnight accommodation as I live in S. Wales and would need to get up at 4.00 a.m. to drive to Gatwick. Did you book a hotel through JY?

Pam

Chris S
(Member)
Hiya Pam,

Originally I was going to travel to Gatwick by coach but when I checked what time I would have to catch that coach, I changed my mind !

When I contacted JY to change my holiday details I was given the "Holiday Extras" website address www.holidayextras.co.uk/justyou (alternatively you can ring 0870 844 2580) to book a hotel. There was quite a choice, if memory serves. Happy booking !

Nia
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Chris

National Express is no good to me as the times are really stupid,need to catching bus at 3.45 a.m. to get me to Gatwick in time, so I am going to drive up Wednesday and book hotel and parking. I will try the link you have given me for hotels.

Thank you

Pam