PaulineE
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked for this trip and understand that there are 26 of us. I would love to share the anticipation of this fantastic trip with some of my fellow travellers!

Pauline

PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lynda,

Good to meet at least one other member of this group. I hope some others will join in and share the anticipation of the holiday. I'm a Londoner so I shall travel over to Heathrow in time for the late flight, and as you say - see you in the lounge!

Pauline

TinaH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

I'm also booked on this trip and getting excited already. I live in the North East but will be staying with my son in Surrey for a couple of days beforehand, arriving at Heathrow in time for the flight.

Look forward to meeting you in the Lounge four weeks today! In the meantime, have a great Christmas and 'happy packing'.

Tina

braw lass
(Member)
I am booked onto this trip in September. I look forward to your feedback and any advice you may have for future travellers like me.
PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good to hear from you Tina, and looking forward to meeting you. The next month will pass so quickly with all the Christmas and New Year events. We'll be on our way before we know it!

Pauline

janicek
(Member)
Hi Folks,

This is a trip that I would love to do in the future so I'd love to hear your thoughts when you return.

Meantime Bon Voyage

Janice

FrancesL
(Member)
Hi there! I am also going on the Jan New Zealand trip and I also know one other member of the tour. I will be travelling up from the Hampshire coast, hopefully on the 14th but, if the weather gets any worse, the day before. Anne will be travelling from Yorkshire so she is anxiously watching weather forecasts before deciding when to set off. Looking forward to meeting you all. Frances
suedavies
(Member)
Hi to All,

My name is Sue Davies and I'm the Tour Manager on the 14th Jan New Zealand trip. Really looking forward to getting to know everyone as we travel...and, no doubt like you, to escaping the perishing cold weather we are experiencing home!

Good luck with the packing and see you either at check-in or if not, in the Lounge.