Jules P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Would be great to hear from anyone booked on this trip or who has travelled to Kenya recently.

First holiday with Just You, nevrous and excited!

Julie

Bridget Jane
(Member)
Hi Jules,

I am also going on the march 2nd Magic of Kenya trip. It is also my first time holidaying alone and am excited and nervous too. If you like, we can be nervous together!! I will be travelling from Wales. What part of UK are you from?

Bridget

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello, I did this tour in October and had a great time I have posted messages on the boards, if you can track them down, if not ask away and I shall try and answer any questions you may have.

The wildlife was just fantastic some great shots of photos, and what a trip overall. I did get bitten to death by the mosquitos (?), so take plenty of repellant. The local toilets are a challenge so be warned, you could have a hole in the ground or a bush. I did stay on for the extension tour and was very glad I did as was really nice to have a beach holiday to relax in. I did visit an aids orphange on the 2nd part of the trip. If you have half as much fun as I did you will have a great time

Cindy

Graham Lumb
(Member)
Yes, brilliant last Nov.(10-24). Safari part and lodge just superb, tho' it is luck with the animal spotting.

Mombasa: Hotel good, food good,beach problems quite handlable, they are polite, but in trying to make a living

dont give up too easily. Very hot and humid on Mombasa part of holiday, nowhere ,at any time do you need a cardigan/pullover etc!! Have fun, and if you get Barbara as your manager you'r in good hands.

Graham