ck12345
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I have just booked for Japan going March next year.

Has anyone else booked?

Has anyone got any tips on Japan?

Look forward to hearing from you

Christine

velma
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Christine! I'm just home from Japan, last week. It was brilliant, very interesting. Tour manager was super, hope you get her too, Sarah Wrightson, nothing is any bother to her and she knows so much. I think it will be more colourful when you go with the cherry blossoms out. Well worth the extra to go to Hiroshima for the optional day tour I thought. It is a very busy week all told but you will enjoy it. Western food available for breakfast or Japanese if you wish! Coffee OK and all kinds of tea. We had great weather too which was a bonus as it was raining the week previous. Good luck!
ck12345
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Velma

I am really looking forward to the trip.

The only thing I am not looking forward to is the 3 hour wait at Dubai.

Where are you going next?

Christine

intensity0725
(Member)
i am going march but not with JY,i arranged my own flight and all the travels.this will be my 7th times in JP.

you will love it there.people are very polite.food is lovely specially if your adventuous and want to try their cuisine.

yea hiroshima is fab,sad tho when you see the museum about the atomic bomb victims.

tokyo is electrifying,specially if your visitng the electric town of akihabara.

ueno (tokyo) for the asakusa temple.

kyoto is cool,old,and charming.

hope you will try onsen its a japanese hot spring bath.the best ones are in kusatsu and beppu.

enjoy.

eric

carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
Hello

I am going in May this year, and would really like to chat to anyone else going. i love exploring, From what you have said it sounds lovely,

Caroline

Linpen
  • (Member)
(Member)
'velma' wrote:

Hi Christine! I'm just home from Japan, last week. It was brilliant, very interesting. Tour manager was super, hope you get her too, Sarah Wrightson, nothing is any bother to her and she knows so much. I think it will be more colourful when you go with the cherry blossoms out. Well worth the extra to go to Hiroshima for the optional day tour I thought. It is a very busy week all told but you will enjoy it. Western food available for breakfast or Japanese if you wish! Coffee OK and all kinds of tea. We had great weather too which was a bonus as it was raining the week previous. Good luck!

Linpen
  • (Member)
(Member)
'velma' wrote:

hi could you tell me how much it cost for the day to Hiroshima and all other excursions? Thanks