mel 10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have just booked my first JY holiday flying from Birmingham to Costa de la Luz 14th Sept. I am terrified of flying, and ashamed to say that at the age of 45 I flew for the first time last year (to Barcelona with 9 very persuasive friends)

If anyone is flying from Birmingham and has lots of patience I would be very grateful of the company and guidance - I am afraid my 1st and only flight is all a bit of a blur.

Mel

ali d
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, i am also Costa de la Luz 14th Sept but sorry im not flying from Birmingham but from Gatwick. I confess to being a just a little bit nervous myself as this will be the first time i have ever flown and been on holiday by myself.I am already very very excited though :)and i only booked yesterday see you there!! ali
Graham A
(Member)
Hi Folks

I booked this holiday last week (flying from Gatwick) This will be my fourth single travellers holiday (three with JY and one with Solos (JY's alot better). I can understand you being nervous (I was on the first one) but they're great. Nothing to worry about as we're all in the same boat (sorry aircraft) - None of us has met anyone else on it before and the best one I had was Christmas in Prague!