AnneMary
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked this holiday. This will be my first JY trip and i am travelling from Northern Ireland. Would like to get in touch with anyone else going on the same date.
Purple
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

I have booked this trip and am flying from Birmingham. I have been on 2 other JY trips and am looking foward to this one.

Look forward to meeting you when we get there.

Heather

Jemma
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello there

This will be my first JY holiday. When I book (which will be soon I hope!) I'll be travelling from Manchester.

Very nervous, but really looking forward to it.

Hope to see you there!

Jemma x

Purple
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jemma

No need to be nervous, hope you have booked by now.

Heather

Jemma
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Heather

Hope you're well. I have booked the holiday now, so I'll see you there! The only reason why I'm a little nervous is because I have a slight mobility issue and I'm a little worried about navigating my way through the airports! Really looking forward to it other than that though. I'm sure we'll all have a great time!

Jemma x

Purple
  • (Member)
(Member)
Everyone seems to be going from different airports. Shame will have to wait until we get there to meet everyone.
valley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi is anyone flying from Gatwick to this one? I am staying overnight at the Airport.
Jemma
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi All

Not long to go now! Really looking forward to my first JY holiday, but a little bit nervous too!

See you all soon

Jemma x

Debbie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello everyone, I am also going on this trip, this will be my 2nd with JY. Looking forward to some sunshine! I am flying from Gatwick and will have my JY luggage tag on so if anyone spots me please say hello - I will probably be in the duty free or having a G&T!

If not, see you on the other side.

Purple
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Debbie - have a good flight from Gatwick, what time does your flight arrive in Portugal, mine arrives from Birmingham at 9.15am. Just got all confirmation details today, and see we cannot get into our rooms until 2pm, so looks as though we will be sharing a drink in the hotel bar!
Jemma
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

Got my confirmation in the post yesterday. Just had a look at the hotel on the net, it looks really nice. My flight from Manchester departs at 08:00 getting into Faro at 11:00. See you at the airport!!

Jemma x

valley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi debbie

will look out for you in the Bar! This is my 10th JY so old hand at this, couldnt get a flight from Birmingham (nearest airport) thats why i am staying overnight. look forward to meeting you all

Val

Debbie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone

It appears the Gatwick flight doesn't arrive in Faro until 1250 so there will be a bit of hanging around for some of you. Nevermind, Val and I will have some catching up to do in the bar once we've settled in. Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Purple
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone - not long to wait now, busy packing and deciding what I need to take. Look forward to meeting you all.

Heather