lisa12345
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

This is my first holiday with Just You and I'd like to hear from anyone who has also booked this holiday.

Regards

Lisa

clarelk
(Member)
Hallo Lisa

I haven't booked that date for Monet's Garden but was thinking about this nearer September. I've been there before with familiy and it is a beautiful place ! However, having never holidayed on my own before, I thought it would be a nice place to start and being only a 4day trip (I think !) a good way to dip my toe in the water ! Won't stop me being terrified though !

lisa12345
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Claire

Thanks for your message. I am very nervous but I'm also really looking forward to it, I've never been to France before and I've always fancied going there. I'll let you know how I get on.

Lisa

SusiP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa

I am also going on this holiday. Don't worry about it being your first time as you will have a great holiday. I went to Rome last year as a first timer and couldn't have been better looked after. So thought I would try another short break this year and am really looking forward to seeing the Gardens, with no flying this time! See you on the 22nd

Best wishes

lisa12345
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Susi

Thanks for your message. It's reassuring to hear from someone else who's going and I am really looking forward to it. Look forward to seeing you on the 22nd.

Lisa