bourkie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello out there to anyone travelling to China

29th September. I know of one lady going. Who are the other 36?. Lillie.

travelteach
(Member)
Yes i am going on wonder of china trip, this is my first time traveling with( Just you). I am awaiting to hear if i got my flight. as there was just one place left. and still have to fill in visa details.

please write back

Brenda

bourkie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello and welcome Brenda, I was a first time traveller, September 2007 I went to Australia (two weeks) onto New Zealand (two weeks). My husband had passed away Christmas 2005, we had always gone on holiday together. So read an advert for JY went online ordered a brochure, picked out Australia one of the furthest trips and booked it!!.. My son took me to airport booked in said goodbye went through, out of sight had afew tears. I went down to exec lounge, went in met three lovely ladies more people came in all introduced ourselves by the time Anna our guide arrived evryone had met. The exec lounge is a great icebreaker as we will all have met up before we get onto the plane to go on our journey to China. I have kept in touch with two ladies I met in Australia, last year I went to the Golden West with Barbara and September 29th we are going to China, you will have nothing to be afraid of as we are all travelling on our own or with someone we have met through JY. We all look after each other, should you want time on your own we stand back, but we all make lots of memories. Understand there will be 38 in total, age range late 20's to early 80's and our guide is Pascal Lecrivain. Sorry if this is long winded. Would love to hear from you or anyone else going, will keep it short next time!!.

Lillie.