Alli
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Anyone else going on this tour??This will be my second trip with Just You,and hopefully it will be as great as the first.Am really looking forward to Table Mountain,the game drives as well as the falls themselves.

Alli x

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alli

I did this trip sept 07 and it was the most amazing experience. Even though you will be on a coach pretty much every day don't worry, i found the scenery just seemed to change at every corner, twist , and turn. Take some pencils with you the children will love that.I found no problem with any of the hotels at all thay were all very nice and clean.If you are doing the add on for the victoria falls and are brave enough do the micro light flight over the falls absolutely awesome.I certainly would suggest this trip to anyone,hope you enjoy it as much as i did

Sharon

mikejc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alli,

I am also booked on this tour. As a veteran of many JY tours, I hope this is up to their usual standard, sounds very good.

mikejc

Alli
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Itinerary came through today-getting excited now!!! I have booked a trip to Robben Island on our free day in cape town on 6th Sept at 11:00 if anyone else is going.Just got to decide what other optional ones to take-such choice!!!!
jenny wells
(Member)
My second trip with Just You as well. Looking forward to it..