moira
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there, I'm going on the above holiday (Feb).This will be my first Just You holiday anyone else going ? If anyone has been before on this trip any advice?

Mo

suez
  • (Member)
(Member)
sHi Moira

I'm going on this holiday and like you it is my first time as well. I'm going to stay the night before near Heathrow where do you live?

Sue

gillm
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Moira

If you are going on Feb. 2nd, I'll be on that trip too. Haven't been on one of these before either but really looking forward to it!

suez
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Moira and Gill

Well that's 3 of us first timers, really looking to meeting you both.

Sue

snewton
(Member)
Hi. I'm Sheila. Looking forward to meeting you all. I'm flying down from Manchester so hoping the weather is ok. This will be my 4th Just you holiday and my 2nd on my own. Really enjoyed my previous holidays.
colinb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sheila, Moira, Gill and Sue,

this will be my first actual JustYou holiday, however I have been on the Discovery Weekend in Peterborough and the New Year in Cheltenham. I had a great time on both. I am driving down from Cheshire on Monday 1st February to stay near Heathrow - it seemed it a good idea at the time I booked it - I just hope that the weather is OK

Colin

suez
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sheila

Look forward to meeting you, it feels a bit daunting as this is the first time I've done this but I am really looking forward to the experience.

Sue

moira
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm coming from Scotland and arriving at Heathrow the same day as we leave .Hope the weather holds, and isn't too snowy.I'll be fine as long as my connection isn't late.!!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Moira

cheryl
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi, first time holidaying alone. really nervous but looking forward to meeting you all.

cheryl

suez
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cheryl

Yes I know the feeling, first time for a few of us I think, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Sue