breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

My names Sharon and Im going to the China trip on 22nd Aprill.

Would love to hear from anyone else going.

xx

melanie
(Member)
Hi ya Sharon

my names melanie I have just booked the china holiday, on the 22nd, so I will be joining you.

I am excited but quite nervous as I' ve always gone on holiday with my family so it will be all new! I have been reading peoples testimonials, and I think we are going to have a great time. Look forward to hearing from you

mel x

breadcrumb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Melanie :-)

Great to hear from you! Im neovous too but mainly of the long flight and the fact Ive not been to the Far East before.

Your have a great time..Ive only been abroad with Just You and found them very welcoming and friendly.

This will be my 6th Just You trip,so feel free if you want to ask me any questons.

Im 34 but will be spending my 35th birthday in China on aprill 28th..what a fantastic place to spend it!

Im comming down by couch from Birmingham.

Hope to hear from you again Mel and looking forward to meeting you.

Best wishes,

Sharon.x

melanie
(Member)
Hi ya sharon,

Great to hear that you have used just you before, and had a good holiday.I live in london,but am originally from the midlands myself (derbyshire)

Iam getting excited but like you not looking forward to the long flight, and I never seem to pack very wel,usually leaving everything I need at home!

Great you will be celebrating your birthday there, it will be one to remember.

I have met 2 people at the gym who both went with just you to china, and said it was great, they said the quality of the hotels was good, and the whole thing amazing. Look forward to catching up soon melanie x

breadcrumb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mel,

Yes Im really excited and Ive saw the hotels on Trip advisior,they sound and look very good :-)

Im nevous of the long flight too,infact I dread that part,its worth it to go somewhere so intresting!

Be good to spend my birthday in China too.

Hope we have good weather there.

Best wishes,

Sharon.x

wendopow
(Member)
hi girlies -- i am going on 29th july wonder of china -- any advice ????? what happens evenings ??

wendy xxx