Travelight
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just found the most fab hol! Is anyone going or thinking of going in June??
Josie-uk
(Member)
Hi, I'm looking at booking this trip. Thought it looked fantastic!
Relajado
(Member)
Hi,

I have just booked to go in June. Very excited. So looking forward to it.

Travelight
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Relajado. Seems like you could be the first to book unless there are threads further back. Are you travelling from Heathrow?
Julie1960
(Member)
i've book this trip going in september as busy earlier in the year . looks amazing .
Relajado
(Member)
Hi Travelight,

Yes I am going from Heathrow. I so hope I am not the only one to have booked as don’t want it to be cancelled. I am so looking forward to going

Travelight
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Relajado. Sorry re asking about the airport; I now see all flights are from Heathrow. Am interested in booking this holiday but need to know there are a few people going.*******

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal information such as email addresses but I am happy to pass it on privately if requested.

Relajado
(Member)
Hi Travelight,

I am going and cant wait.

I am happy to pass on my email address or to have it passed on.

karen jardine
(Member)
Hi all

I am thinking of going in September from newcastle to heathrow anyone else going looks amazing.

margaret mcnay
(Member)
anyone 70plus going in September
Relajado
(Member)
Hi Joe,

I am going in June as well but unfortunately not staying the night before. I will see you at the airport on the 13th though.

Still so excited and very much looking forward to it.

Julie1960
(Member)
Everybody seems to be gouing in June , is anyone going in September ?
karen jardine
(Member)
hi julie

I have finally taken the plunge and booked today for september going from newcastle to heathrow so will see you at the airport looking forward to it looks amazing hope other people are going

Julie1960
(Member)
Hi Karen , Thanks for replying , this will be my first holiday with just you and am so looking forward to it , see you soon
TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've booked for June, I'm looking forward to a lazy week in the sun