Nicky1971
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I've just booked the Northern Cyprus holiday for 20th Oct 2008. I'm 37 and wondering if anyone else of a similar age has booked the same hol ? Would love to hear from you if so. Would also love to hear from anyone of a similar age who has done a 'Just You' hol in the past.

Thanks

Nicky 🙂

sonia36
(Member)
Hi Nicky.

I'm the same age as you and thinking about booking the Northern Cyprus trip. Ive never travelled solo before but this year all my friends have other commitments or are married etc etc.. the joy of being in your 30's! I live in Essex so would probably be flying from Gatwick or Heathrow. It would definitely make me feel better knowing someone the same age range as me would be on the same trip!! So if you fancy a chat drop me a line on here

Sonia :)

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Sonia,

Just to let you know that I had to remove your personal email address off this message. I am not at liberty to pulish personal details on the community. Sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. Please let me know if there are any questions about your holiday or Just You that I can help you with.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

Nic1971
(Member)
Hi Sonia

I'm flying out from Heathrow as I live in Herts (not too far from Essex !). Am glad to hear that means I'm not the only person of my age going.

I am SO looking forward to it though. Just the thought of the sea, and the sand - bliss !!

Feel free to message back - would love to hear from you.

Nicky :-)