gillians
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Is anyone else going to Thailand in February? I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Gill

jane123
(Member)
Hi Gill,yes,coming from Norfolk,a friend has decided to join me but still looking fwd to meeting and joining in with everyone.Is this your first Just You trip,it's mine so tho with a friend still a bit daunting as it's so different.Jane
Debutante
(Member)
Hello,

Yes I have now booked it! Have you travelled with JY before? I did my first trip with them last year and a few people recommended the Thailand trip. Still feel a little daunted travelling with a group but rather do that than go alone I guess.

gillians
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jane and Debutante,

Yes it's my first trip. Really looking forward to it. I have wanted to go to Thailand for ages. Looking forward to meeting you all.

jane123
(Member)
Hi, Gillians and Debutante,Hope there are more than three of us! ,have always wanted to visit Thailand but am just starting to panic slightly now.Anyone heard any useful tips from previous travellers?.
joanwright
(Member)
'gillians' wrote:

Hi,

Is anyone else going to Thailand in February? I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Gill

Hi Gill, I am doing the Thailand trip, as you I am so looking forward to it.

I will be flying down from Manchester do you know of anyone else coming down? I did post it on the JY site before christmas but they have been off up dating.

Joan

Debutante
(Member)
'jane123' wrote:

Hi, Gillians and Debutante,Hope there are more than three of us! ,have always wanted to visit Thailand but am just starting to panic slightly now.Anyone heard any useful tips from previous travellers?.

Debutante
(Member)
Hello,

There are definitely more than 3 of us going! Number was around 27 when I checked quite a few weeks ago.

If you search under Thailand on this site you can find out some tips, but most things you need to know can generally be found via Google.

My only problem is I never know how much to pack, one of the tips is do not take much as everything is so cheap to buy, so may just pack half a suitcase :)

See you at the airport no doubt!

Debbie

jane123
(Member)
'Debutante' wrote:

Hello,

There are definitely more than 3 of us going! Number was around 27 when I checked quite a few weeks ago.

If you search under Thailand on this site you can find out some tips, but most things you need to know can generally be found via Google.

My only problem is I never know how much to pack, one of the tips is do not take much as everything is so cheap to buy, so may just pack half a suitcase :)

See you at the airport no doubt!

Debbie

jane123
(Member)
Thanks Debbie,know what you mean about packing.it's the worst bit!

Look forward to meeting you

Jane.