B Plows
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anybody else going on this one from Birmingham on 18 September 2008?

Brenda

Libby
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Have just been looking at this holiday, its my first time of looking a single holiday, have been to barcelona couple of years ago. would fly from birmingham if i get the courage to book hol.

B Plows
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Libby

I hope you find the courage to book and am sure you won't regret it. The first time is always a bit daunting but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. Let me know what you decide to do.

Brenda

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hello Brenda

Hope you are well and that you have a lovely time on your next trip.I am off to "The Azores" in October and then I decided to go away for Xmas to Lake Como.then I have a reunion in May with some friends to "Austrian Lakes" it's all go is'nt it. Anyway take care watch the messages and you will often recognise a name that you know (Like yours) Regards Rosemary (Norway)

B Plows
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rosemary

Thanks for your message. I am very well and looking forward to Barcelona/Catalonia. You will have to let me know what Lake Como is like as I have booked this one for Sept 09. Is it true that George Clooney has a place there?

Brenda

Vin
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

I have read a lot about these organised holidays from different tour operators & don't know which one is best to taste for the first time. If any one has got the experience of travelling with other operators also, I will like to know the honest opinion about these tours please. I wish to go to europe (Any country to start with) in Oct.2008. Thanks for reading & will appreciate if you can guide me with some answers please. Vin

2468rosemary
(Member)
Brenda did you not know G Clooney that's who I'm staying with (I wish).I will let you know what it's like,I will find out where he lives and stalk him then I will let you know, so speak soon Regards Rosemary
rosysmith
(Member)
Hi Libby,

I went on my first single holiday with Just You to Lake Garda in May this year. I was really nervous about going but I needed a proper grown up holiday (I usually go away with one of my daughters and their families).

The holiday was fabulous, probably the best holiday I have had since I was widowed. The rep was really friendly and there wasn't a single person in our group of 45 that wasn't friendly. I went from Birmingham and as soon as I arrived I met not only a fellow traveller but other Just You customers going to Lake Como, who I met up with for the journey home and everyone was like old friends.

I am thinking of going on the Calalonia and Barcelona trip on 2/6/09 from Birmingham but would like to hear from anyone who has been on this holiday to hear there opinions. I havn't been to this Spanish region since the early 80's.

Rose